Friday 17 January 2014

Benefit Cosmetics Haul!!

So I've developed a slight obsession for Benefit Cosmetics recently and spent a fair bit on their products (they're too pretty not to!!)

I've been wanting to try some products for a while so I went just to have a browse and maybe buy something, but I ended up getting quite a few things...

My nearest Benefit Beauty Bar is in my local House of Fraser and when I first went to have a look at what they had, the lovely Jade who works there offered for me to come back another day and have a *free* makeover so I would have a better idea of what I want to buy. A few days later, I went and had my makeup done going for a natural, radiant look. I literally loved ALL the products that were used, the products used where: Total Moisture Facial Cream, POREfessional, Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow foundation (Shade 'Believe in Me'), Hello Flawless powder (Shade 'Gee I'm Swell'), Hoola bronzer, Rockateur blush, High Beam highlighter, Fake Up (Shade 1), Browzings (Shade Medium), POREfessional Agent Zero Shine powder, They're Real mascara and Fauxmance lipgloss. Now this sounds a lot of things on your face but honestly it felt really light and natural. My skin felt and looked amazing!

After my mini pamper session, I couldn't help but pick quite a few products that I fancied up.

First is their POREfessional



Now I've heard SO SO much about this product so it just seemed obvious that I had to try it for myself. It's silky, lightweight formula is said to minimise the appearance of pores and fine lines which I noticed that it did straight away. You can wear it as a primer or alone, as well as using over makeup as a touch up.






Next is their They're Real mascara

Again this is a product that I've heard a lot about and being the UK's No.1 mascara, I'd of been stupid not to pick it up! It is said to lengthen, curl, volumize, lift and separate lashes without smudging. It is a plastic applicator which I prefer for no reason at all it's just down to personal preference. I love this, it makes my lashes look a lot longer and the packaging is gorgeous too.



Next is their Erase Paste



I got this in No.1 Fair to match my skin colour,  this conceals and brightens dark circles, discolouration and dreaded imperfections. It's quite creamy based and acts as a camouflage for your eyes and face. It comes with lessons on how to use it for each area (dark circles, discolouration and imperfections) and a super cute mini spatula to make it easier to scoop out the product.





Another thing I bought is their Rockateur blush

Now I absolutely LOVE this blush, it just looks gorgeous. It gives a gorgeous flush of colour to your cheeks and even comes with a mini brush to sweep it across your cheeks (I rarely use brushes that come with products personally).






I couldn't help myself buying their Hoola bronzing powder



Another product that I've heard a lot about and it certainly lives up to its name. It creates a gorgeous bronzed glow leaving you with a lovely tanned appearance. It also can be used to contour which gives the face definition and a slimmer appearance.







I also got a mini It's Potent Eye cream and a mini That Gal brightening face primer in a set with my POREfessional


I can't help but love any mini version of things because they just look so cute! It's Potent fades dark circles and brightens up the eyes, creating a more youthful, fresh looking face. That Gal primes the face while giving it an instant glow, this could be used alone if your feeling a day that you don't want to wear much makeup on your face.





I know this was quite a long, rambly post but I just can't big up Benefit Cosmetics enough! I'm off back at the end of the month when there will be some new products coming out and no doubt I'll have  something to show you...

Check out all what Benefit Cosmetics have to offer:  http://www.benefitcosmetics.co.uk/

Hope you enjoyed reading and thankyou!

If you like what you see, it'd mean the world to me if you followed this blog!

Speak soon♥ 

*These products were purchased with my own money and all opinions are my own*

No comments:

Post a Comment